MAGIC BOOKING ACCOUNT SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Type in the URL kidsrus.magicbooking.co.uk
- You will need to create an account so click create an account and a new tab will open when clicked.
- Put in ALL the details it requires. If you leave compulsory information out you will not be able to book activities.
- Once completed it will show you all the centres that use magic booking click the centre you need. Holiday club at St Matthews can be used by all schools.
- Final Stage accept the terms and conditions, click the boxes you agree to and that apply to you then click submit registration.
- Your account has been created! A validation email will now be sent to your email that you signed up with FOLLOW the instruction on that email ASAP. (Check your junk if you can’t find it in your inbox.) Ensure to validate your email within 2 hours or your account will need reactivating by us.
- The link in the email will send you to the magic booking homepage where you will need to then sign in.
- Sign in with the email address and password you created your account with.
- WELCOME! Now create your child/ren or it will prevent you from booking after school breakfast and/or holiday club. Click the red boxwhich says ADD CHILD
- Put in all your child’s details and click the boxes that you give your child/ren consent to have or do. i.e consent for my child to be photographed.
- Click save at the bottom of the page
- If you have missed any information about your child it will pop up in a box saying IMPORTANT INFORMATION at the top of the screen stating what you need to fill out before you can book.
- If you have multiple children repeat the steps 9-12.
- Now click the BOOK at the top of the page.
- It will show you 3 different pages saying afterschool school club, breakfast club and holiday club. Book which club you want your child to attend.
From now on, you need to follow the boxes of what you would like to put to book activities or see the guidance ‘Booking an Activity’